Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Surprise!!!

Thought I would add some information on the growing decedents of Grandpa and Grandma through their son Randy.
This year there has been several new additions. Lillian was born March 10th, followed by Tanner April 26th, Brinley joined us May 4th, and Stephen May 28th. Little Eve is scheduled to come sometime in September and we are excited about them all. It seems Mom, Dad, and Grandma are working overtime to increase their posterity. Since there are already pictures of Brinley and Tanner I will add pictures of the other two. If you want to see Eve at this point you will have to visit Rod and Jessica's site. You might catch a glimpse of her growth by looking at Jessica, but I doubt it. Jessica carries pregnancy well.
There will also be another addition to the family by way of marriage August 15th. Rhea has finally found a wonderful young man (or so we are told, I haven't met him yet, just heard many stories from varying sources) to spend the rest of her life with. His name is Jackson Jones and he has agreed to have his arm twisted and be married with her in the Cardston Alberta Temple.
I did some searching and found a picture of him so maybe I will post that. He would be the tall redhead in the picture.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Boy that was fast, Jennie! Thanks so much for the update. Not only am I excited about the wedding, but that you actually had a date. The kids were really worried it might be the week of EFY. We just might be able to make it work!!