I just got an email from Brent about Grandpa, he went to see him recently and send me this update. I thought it would be good to put on here for all who visit to get the update. I'm hoping he took some pictures while there and will send them to me so I can post them too. I miss him and think about him so much!!
"The Chinook Lodge, where Dad is, was in quarantine for several weeks recently, due to sickness. Things are pretty much back to normal now. We visited Dad last weekend. Michael & Stephanie visited with him Saturday on there way to Lethbridge. The rest of us visited with him Saturday evening. We ate with him for the big meal on Sunday after going to church with him. He seemed in good spirits. Nathan always likes to play the piano for him when we are there. So he did that."
Thanks, Brent for the update!!
Where did the Month of November go????
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment