Monday, June 8, 2009

Talent Show!

We have lots of great talent in our family, so whenever we get together, we have to have some sort of talent show!


I don't know if I remember all the details, those of you who were there, feel free to correct my mistakes.


Kionah (sorry if I'm not spelling it right) started us off with "I am a Child of God" in French.




We had some original compositions from Nathan, Tiffany and Leann!












Jon sang a couple songs.





Diana and the boys sang some songs I believe their mother either sang to them or taught them at one point anyway. Notice the boys all reading the words. There was no practise involved, and they
were all good sports! I put both these pictures in here because I loved how Diana was "performing" and the guys were her back up support!!







And Last, but certainly not least, Grandpa treated us to his rendition of The Sirey Peaks! He was a good sport as well!!




Afterwards, we all cleaned up and went back to the cabin to play games.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

That sounds like such a good time!
I would have loved to hear Aunt Diana and the Boys... I don't know if I have ever heard Uncle Merlin sing!