I thought I should post an update for Grandpa as to where he is...
He had a little accident while visiting Cardston. He was riding a horse and the horse got spooked and did a 180 and Grandpa fell off. He hit his head, but seems to be fine. He's okay, but is now staying at the Grand View in Cardston. He just seems to need a lot of care, so for now, that's where he'll be staying.
He doesn't have a phone, fax machine, or email capabilities. We are back to snail mail. We went to the post office today and found out to mail a letter to Canada is only 75 cents!
You can write to him at...
PO Box 1618
Cardston, Alberta
Canada T0K0K0
I'm sure he would really appreciate it if we all let him know that we are thinking about him and love him!!
Where did the Month of November go????
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment