Just thought I would copy the email I got from Brent about the details of Grandpa's Funeral...
Dear Family,
Funeral Proceedings for James Woodrow Forsyth are being held:
Friday August 6, 2010 at the Temple Street Chapel in Cardston
(Across the street from the Temple).
The Family viewing starts at 1pm.
The Funeral starts at 2pm after which we will proceed to the Mountain View Cemetery.
A family luncheon will follow at the Temple Street Chapel.
We look forward to seeing all of you, who can make it.
Note:The John and Jenny Forsyth family reunion is being held the following day at the reunion center in Cardston.
Just a reminder to RSVP as per the previous notification, if you are planning on attending the reunion.
Where did the Month of November go????
14 years ago
2 comments:
I think Uncle Brent spelled Jennie wrong, it happens to me all the time. ;)
It was so great to see you all there!
Post a Comment