I have taken the liberty and copied and pasted an email I received from Merlin and Delores about Jordan....from Jordan
"Hey everyone want to tell you that I love ya'll. I have some exciting news. I'm engaged.
Now here's all the answers to your questions:
She will keep me in line
Leann Papenfuss
Met her in January
Dating for about a month
Asked her on Monday and she told me yes on Tuesday of this week.
She is strong in the gospel
I've been home for less than 5 months
We're the same height
I love her
August 22,2008
The Seattle Temple
11 am
We're excited
Love ya'll
Jordan"
Congratulations, Jordan and Leann!
Send me a picture of you two, and I'll put it in with the post.
They did even better than that, they sent me a link to their wedding website. There's a whole album over there!!!
http://www.ewedding.com/sites/JordanAndLeann
Where did the Month of November go????
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment