Hi there... I was hoping you would come!
We always say and think it would be nice to stay in touch better with everyone. We are all interested, but can never seem to find the time to do it. Well, I have a solution!! I have been having some success with a blog I started about my mom and I was hoping to get one going on this side of the family. I am hoping this will be an ongoing family newsletter of sorts. But I need your help...
Everyone is responsible for their own family. (I am hoping most of us have some sort of access to the Internet. If not at home,work, school, or family, then usually your local library.) Whenever you have something you want to share with the rest of us, get on here and write a little blurb to tell us all about it. You can post pictures, too. Write as often as you'd like. I would also like you to share some memories, stories, etc. of Woody and Lila (Grandma & Grandpa). We've had a lot of fun sharing memories of my mom way back when and I am hoping we can get some going of Grandma and Grandpa.
The more people contributing to the blog, the more fun it is for everyone to read and participate. We can also get on and make comments back and forth, so it's important to get on and check the blog for new entries because every one's schedule will be different, hopefully, and everyone will be posting at different times!
Just send me your email address and I will send you an invitation to be a contributor to the blog.
I must warn you though, this blogging thing can be addicting. But what do we stand to lose...a little time in learning more about each other and Grandma & Grandpa???
Where did the Month of November go????
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment